Welcome to the Alito Procurement Portal Wales.
This website is designed to give you (suppliers, contractors, consultants, service providers, etc.) the information you need to be able to trade more easily with the Councils in the region.
In addition to providing guidance and advice in all matters relating to the procurement processes Councils currently use, it also gives you direct access to a wide variety of procurement opportunities across the region.
The site has three specific areas as shown below, which enable you to:
- self register and apply for approved list status for one or more regional Councils
- self register as a prospective supplier where no specific approved list currently exists
- maintain your own profile information
- obtain (download) tender documents electronically
- (upload) tender documents and required documents electronically
- current and future tendering opportunities on the public Bulletin Board
- view details of awarded contracts
- view your own historical records
To use the site, click on the Enter System button on the left. From here you will be able to Register or Log into the system and access the Public Bulletin Board. For all other information, please click the appropriate tab above.